Marketing/Client Care Coordinator
The Christine Hauschild Real Estate Team at Royal LePage is seeking a dynamic Marketing and Client Care Coordinator specializing in Real Estate who is committed to working in a team atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a recognized brand in this growth industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and marketing listings, communicating with clients and collaborating with service providers in support of marketing initiatives. We are a team that has consistently been top 1% in sales in Ottawa and Canada for Royal LePage over the past 15 years.
Christine Hauschild has put together a dedicated team of professionals who offer exceptional service to her clients in the Greater Ottawa Region. The Team has worked together for many years within their own Royal LePage stand-alone office building situated in Ottawa’s west-end. We offer a unique and personalized approach by focussing on the relationships we build and the experiences we create. We take the time to get to know our clients so that we can understand their specific needs and achieve their objectives.
We are looking for someone who has passion and enthusiasm for working with real estate clients, a keen sense for communication and collaboration and the ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment. Experience working in a real estate office is a must.
This is a full-time salaried position working 40-hours/week, Monday-Friday. We offer a competitive salary with benefits. We encourage advancement and growth in marketing and the real estate field This position is available immediately.
Duties of the position include:
- Provide direct support to the Team Leader
- Liaise between clients, service providers and Team members
- Prepare marketing materials for listings – listings for Matrix, feature sheets, written and graphic marketing materials, sign design, advertisements, etc.
- Coordinate real estate documentation
- Manage the Team Website in collaboration with service providers
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system including lead tracking
- Create and manage digital and print marketing campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and create social media messaging
- Provide service excellence to current and past clients
- Organization and management of special projects and events
- Calendar management and prioritization
- General office and administrative functions shared with another Team member
- File creation and paperwork preparation
- Strong organizational skills and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a team environment
- Detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking
- Developed skills in prioritizing, decision making, and time management
- Skilled at troubleshooting and problem solving
- Tech savvy with strong social media technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client focussed and passionate for service excellence
- Substantial knowledge and experience preparing listings for posting on Matrix
- Experience using a CRM system
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress
- Previous experience using Matrix, Faltour, Webforms
- Tact in dealing with clients private situations and information
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle access
Other Asset Considerations:
- Marketing and business education and experience
- Holding a real estate license
Please email us with a covering letter on why you wish to work with our team, how you meet the requirements along with your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please prepare portfolio outlining previous design and writing work to be made available if contacted for an interview.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time